Monday 7 June 2010

Not much to say

Haven't been blogging really. Not in the mood. Don't really know what I'm going to say now, just hoping I'll br struck by inspiration!

I think I mostly stopped blogging because I got sick of my own moaning. It wasn't helping. Felt the need for a happy post, but haven't been that happy recently. Had a pretty awesome day today though. Met up with an old school friend, had an awesome milkshake and equally good cheesecake, wandered around town a lot, bought some exciting new books and Ponyo on DVD. I love Ponyo, it's so cute! Want to go to Japan now!

I started reading one of the books, and I love that too. I'm hoping if I read more it will help my mood. I remember a couple of months ago I went through a phase of reading ALL the time and I think it did help, but then I stopped for no apparent reason. Certainly wasn't due to lack of books - I'm actually addicted to Waterstone's 3 for 2 offer, and go in and pick up random books all the time. Have huge piles of books I haven't started, and a fairly big pile of books I started reading, enjoyed, but never got around to finishing for no apparent reason. I do love reading, I just have a very fluctuating attention span.

I haven't heard from my friend for a few days. I'm not sure whether that's better or worse. Thinking I might call him at some point, see how things are going. Need to be in a good mood when I do it though. I'm still stuck in neutral at the moment, but feel like I'm getting closer to breaking point. I am going to explode at some point, I just have no idea when or how. I'm starting to feel more on edge, really wasn't with it at work today. Just have to hope when I properly explode, I do it somewhere where it won't really matter...

No comments:

Post a Comment